|Just a lot of Awesome artwork|
How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- I have been on dA soon to be 5 years, although for the first year I just used the page for looking up arts and following people before I started to upload drawings
What does your username mean?
- It dosen't really mean something xD Vero is my nickname in real life cuz my my name is Veronica and I just added the "desu" to get my new username accepted Before I changed my username to "Vero-desu" it used to be "Zebra1994" It was the only thing I could think of and it was almost the same username I had on a Habbo account And I added the year again to remember my username and to get it accepted
Describe yourself in three words.
- Shy, Funny, Nerd-of-choice (Okay so this is really hard! I dunno how to decribe myself xD And the last one is one word right? I have noticed lately that in my group of relativly nerdy friends, I have been the nerd of chioce on several occations xD I kinda dunno if this is a good or a bad thing, but right now I'm gonna take it as a good thing )
Are you left or right handed?
- I am right handed, but I can use my left hand to almost as much as my right hand ^u^
What was your first deviation?
- Oh man! That was a loooong time ago xD I have actually deleted my first few deviantions Nooooooo..... I can tell you that I did a small drawing of Ichigo form Bleach from one of the first episodes, and I did Naruto when he was first seen in sage mode in the anime xD The earliest deviantion I have now is this picture:
It really takes me back! This is from the first semester in my first year of highschool, I'm in the middle with two of my friends ^w^ Don't ask what's going on with my face, cuz I have no idea
I don't talk to the other people in the picture anymore because of He was another friends boyfriend and after they broke up he moved away. And after She changed schools she held a grude against me because I apperently took "her place" in the group of friends The pic is titeled "Awesome friends" kinda ironic now xD
What is your favourite type of art to create?
- I like to draw traditionally in a kind of manga-anime style, it's the style I'm the most comfortable with OwO Other then that I really like to take pictures of my cat
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- Another hard one! I think it would have to be realistic so that I could draw my friends and family in portraits QAQ
What was your first favourite?
- This is really making me go faaaaar back in my profile info geez, well here it is! The first thing that I ever favourited on dA
This is a lovely Naruto and One Piece cross over comic, that I still think is soo much fun to read and I liked that at the time someone else had the same ideas as me. Thanks for the comic! QuQ
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
- What is with the hard questions?! Hmmmm.... I guess that my fave dArtist will have to be Who is the second persons art I ever faved! And thanks to the new update that seperate group watches form the individual watches I have gotten to actually see their art again and I love that~!
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
- I'm gonna say that again have made a difference in my life! He and I have done a few gifts, art trades and requsts for eachother as well as talking together He picked me up and made me happy without even knowing it and I can now say that he really helped me through my though times. I hope he will make other people happy just wiht beeing who he is He was my only friend for a while and at the same time I was kinda jelous on him because he knows how to use his words to express himself in away that I'm not able to. So looking back he really changed my life a few years back!
What are your preferred tools to create art?
- I just like to sit down with a sketchpad and pencils drawing everything and nothing
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- I don't really know, but I'm always inspired by the shows I watch and the books I read. I just can't help it
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
- It's gonna have to be the first time someone asked me for a request to draw for them I remember that I really couldn't belive them, but it turned out to be true and I had a blast doing it